MORE ITALIAN GRAMMAR PRACTICE - LETTER SIZE
If you prefer to work from a traditional book then this is the option for you. The paperback version of More Italian Grammar Practice is published by CreateSpace, part of the Amazon group of companies.
Details of the book are as follows: ISBN-10: 1502914387, ISBN-13: 978-1502914385, 64 pages, product dimensions 8" X 10" (25.4 x 20.3 cm).
The low price (£4.90 or about $6.00) is ideal for teachers and lecturers who wish to purchase class sets for their students.
The e-book versions of More Italian Grammar Practice are identical to the paperback but have the advantage of electronic hyperlinks to ensure quick navigation between pages.
They are available for all popular e-readers such as the Amazon Kindle, Kindle Paperwhite, Kindle Fire, Kobo Touch, Kobo Glo, Kobo Aura and Nook GlowLight as well as many others.
There is also an Apple iBook version which can be displayed on the Apple iPad.
The average price is about £3.00 (about $3.65) but can vary depending on which version you purchase.
- Unit 1: Numbers A
- Unit 2: Numbers B
- Unit 3: Weather Expressions
- Unit 4: Telling the Time
- Unit 5: Temporal Expressions
- Unit 6: Means of Transport
- Unit 7: Shapes & Colours
- Unit 8: Geographical Names, Nationalities & Languages
- Unit 9: Avere Expressions
- Unit 10: Frequency Expressions
- Unit 11: Adverbs
- Unit 12: Superlatives
- Unit 13: Conditional Tense
- Unit 14: Pluperfect Tense
- Unit 15: Future Perfect Tense
- Unit 16: Conditional Perfect Tense
- Unit 17: Preterite Tense (Regular Verbs)
- Unit 18: Preterite Tense (Irregular Verbs) A
- Unit 19: Preterite Tense (Irregular Verbs) B
- Unit 20: Perfect / Imperfect Tense B
- Unit 21: Present Subjunctive Tense A
- Unit 22: Present Subjunctive Tense B
- Unit 23: Present Subjunctive Tense C
- Unit 24: Imperative (Formal)
- Unit 25: Imperfect Subjunctive Tense A
- Unit 26: Imperfect Subjunctive Tense B
- Unit 27: Perfect Subjunctive Tense
- Unit 28: Pluperfect Subjunctive Tense
- Unit 29: Passive Voice
- Unit 30: Impersonal Verbs
- Unit 31: Dovere, Potere, Sapere, Volere: Special Uses
- Unit 32: Fare Expressions
- Unit 33: Causative Use of Fare
- Unit 34: Gerunds
- Unit 35: Present Participles & Gerunds
- Unit 36: Stare & Gerund
- Unit 37: Pronoun Combinations A
- Unit 38: Pronoun Combinations B
- Unit 39: Disjunctive Pronouns
- Unit 40: Relative Pronouns
- Unit 41: Pronouns & Infinitive
- Unit 42: Prepositions: Special Uses A
- Unit 43: Prepositions: Special Uses B
- Unit 44: Prefixes
- Unit 45: Suffixes
More Italian Grammar Practice is the companion set to Italian Grammar Practice. It consists of 45 exercise sheets, each of which deals with those points of Italian grammar not included in the first pack. Answer keys are provided for all the exercises.
More Italian Grammar Practice assumes that you have already learned the particular grammar point you intend to practise and for this reason no explanations of the various grammar points are provided. It is therefore recommended that you have to hand the particular Italian grammar or course book that you have been using for reference purposes.
Each pack is supplied as a .pdf (Adobe Reader) file (readable on all Windows or Apple PC's or tablets) and upon payment completion you will be able to log in to your email account and download your product from the download page in your account. Payment can be made by bank transfer, cheque, credit/debit card or PayPal.
Please click the All Titles tab above if you wish to purchase the A4 Size version instead.