ITALIAN VOCABULARY PRACTICE - LETTER SIZE
- Unit 1: Clothes, Fashion & Footwear
- Unit 2: Colours & Shapes
- Unit 3: Communication & Mass Media
- Unit 4: Countries, Nationalities & Place Names
- Unit 5: Environmental Issues
- Unit 6: Family, Life Events & Relationships
- Unit 7: Food & Drink
- Unit 8: Health & Wellbeing
- Unit 9: Hobbies, Pastimes & Sports
- Unit 10: Holidays & Festivities
- Unit 11: House, Home & Daily Routine
- Unit 12: Physical & Character Description
- Unit 13: Politics & Social Issues
- Unit 14: School & Further Education
- Unit 15: Shops, Shopping & Services
- Unit 16: Town, City & Local Area
- Unit 17: Travel & Transport
- Unit 18: Weather & Seasons
- Unit 19: Weights & Measures
- Unit 20: Work & Commerce
The Amazon Kindle version of Italian Vocabulary Practice is identical to the paperback but has the advantage of electronic hyperlinks to ensure quick navigation between pages. It is available for popular e-readers such as the Kindle, Kindle Paperwhite, Kindle Voyage, Kindle Oasis and Kindle Fire, as well as many older models.
The average price is about £3.00 (about $3.65).
Buy E-Book Using The Link Below:
If you prefer to work from a traditional book then this is the option for you. The paperback version of Italian Vocabulary Practice is published by CreateSpace, part of the Amazon group of companies.
Details of the book are as follows: ISBN-10: 1533233799, ISBN-13: 978-1533233790, 166 pages, product dimensions 8.5" x 11" (21.59 x 27.94 cm).
The low price (£5.00 or about $6.10) is ideal for teachers and lecturers who wish to purchase class sets for their students.
Italian Vocabulary Practice is a collection of 53 vocabulary sheets split into 20 broad topics. The vocabulary sheets present the key vocabulary for the topic as an Italian-English word and expression list which is further subdivided into specific areas within the topic. Each vocabulary sheet also has a corresponding practice sheet which enables students to test their knowledge of the vocabulary through a wide range of exercises and activities, as follows:
- straight translation of vocabulary from Italian to English and vice versa;
- finding the odd word or phrase in a sequence;
- unjumbling words;
- identifying words from Italian dictionary definitions;
- separating "word snakes" into individual words and phrases;
- indicating whether statements in Italian about words and phrases are true or false;
- linking together split and jumbled words and phrases;
- filling in missing vowels and consonants in words and phrases;
- finding words in word searches;
- solving crosswords;
- dentifying and fitting in words to a blank grid;
- multiple choice translation;
- linking together words and phrases which share a connection and then identifying the connection.
Answer keys are provided for all exercises.
Each pack is supplied as a .pdf (Adobe Reader) file (readable on all Windows or Apple PC's or tablets) and upon payment completion you will be able to log in to your email account and download your product from the download page in your account. Payment can be made by bank transfer, cheque, credit/debit card or PayPal.
Please click the All Titles tab above if you wish to purchase the A4 Size version instead.