ITALIAN GRAMMAR PRACTICE - A4
- Unit 1: Present Tense: Regular -Are Verbs
- Unit 2: Present Tense: Regular -Ere Verbs
- Unit 3: Present Tense: Regular -Ire Verbs
- Unit 4: Present Tense: Irregular Verbs A
- Unit 5: Present Tense: Irregular Verbs B
- Unit 6: Perfect Tense: Regular Avere Verbs
- Unit 7: Perfect Tense: Irregular Avere Verbs
- Unit 8: Perfect Tense: All Avere Verbs
- Unit 9: Perfect Tense : Essere Verbs
- Unit 10: Perfect Tense : Avere & Essere Verbs
- Unit 11: Reflexive Verbs: Present Tense
- Unit 12: Reflexive Verbs: Perfect Tense
- Unit 13: Future Tense: Regular Verbs
- Unit 14: Future Tense: Irregular Verbs
- Unit 15: Future Tense: All Verbs
- Unit 16: Imperfect Tense A
- Unit 17: Imperfect Tense B
- Unit 18: Imperfect Tense C
- Unit 19: Perfect / Imperfect Tense A
- Unit 20: Perfect / Imperfect Tense B
- Unit 21: Adjectives A
- Unit 22: Adjectives B
- Unit 23: Adjectives C
- Unit 24: Comparatives
- Unit 25: Possessive Adjectives A
- Unit 26: Possessive Adjectives B
- Unit 27: Demonstrative Adjectives / Pronouns
- Unit 28: Negative Expressions A
- Unit 29: Negative Expressions B
- Unit 30: Pronouns A
- Unit 31: Pronouns B
- Unit 32: Pronouns C
- Unit 33: Pronouns D
- Unit 34: Prepositions A
- Unit 35: Prepositions B
- Unit 36: Familiar Imperatives
- Unit 37: Interrogative Expressions
- Unit 38: Verb & Infinitive A
- Unit 39: Verb & Infinitive B
- Unit 40: Verb & Infinitive C
- Unit 41: Partitive
- Unit 42: Quantities
- Unit 43: Plurals
- Unit 44: Positional Phrases
- Unit 45: Piacere
The e-book versions of Italian Grammar Practice are identical to the paperback but have the advantage of electronic hyperlinks to ensure quick navigation between pages.
They are available for all popular e-readers such as the Amazon Kindle, Kindle Paperwhite, Kindle Fire, Kobo Touch, Kobo Glo, Kobo Aura and Nook GlowLight as well as many others.
There is also an Apple iBook version which can be displayed on the Apple iPad. The average price is about £3.00 (about $3.65) but can vary depending on which version you purchase.
If you prefer to work from a traditional book then this is the option for you. The paperback version of Italian Grammar Practice is published by CreateSpace, part of the Amazon group of companies.
Details of the book are as follows: ISBN-10: 1502466464, ISBN-13: 978-1502466464, 66 pages, product dimensions 8" X 10" ( 25.4 x 20.3 cm).
The low price (£4.90 or about $6.00) is ideal for teachers and lecturers who wish to purchase class sets for their students.
Italian Grammar Practice is a collection of 45 worksheets, each of which deals with a different point of Italian grammar. Each worksheet contains
a number of different exercises to practise the grammar point in question. This is the ideal first set to buy and covers all the essential points of
Italian grammar. Answer keys are provided for all the exercises.
Italian Grammar Practice assumes that you have already learned the particular grammar point you intend to practise and for this reason no explanations of the various grammar points are provided. It is therefore recommended that you have to hand the particular Italian grammar or course book that you have been using for reference purposes.
Each pack is supplied as a .pdf (Adobe Reader) file (readable on all Windows or Apple PC's or tablets) and upon payment completion you will be able to log in to your account and download your product from the download page in your account. Payment can be made by bank transfer, cheque, credit/debit card or PayPal.
Please click the All Titles tab above if you wish to purchase the Letter Size version instead.